Advice for Landlords and Tenants during the coronavirus pandemic
Posted: 21st May 2020 Categories: Announcements
Whilst letting agents have been allowed to re-open to enable home moves, it is essential that the government guidelines are followed for your safety as well as our staff and contractors.
Mint Homes is an online agency so things will generally operate as normal for us. However, our office at Grosvenor House will remain closed until further notice and staff will continue to work remotely, continuing to manage all aspects of property letting.
We are now able to offer a limited number of daily viewings subject to the following guidelines:
- Initial viewings will be via video either on our YouTube Channel, Facebook page or OntheMarket.com
- Physical viewings can only take place if you are seriously intending to apply for the property and will be subject to pre-qualifying application questions.
- You agree to notify us if you start to show symptoms before a physical viewing takes place.
- There are restrictions on the numbers of people attending viewings.
- Where our staff accompany the viewing, they will wear a face mask and observe social distancing rules.
- You adhere to any guidance we request whilst you are at the property, as these are being constantly reviewed and updated.
Maintenance & Repairs
Maintenance can still go ahead with the agreement of the tenants and if strict social distancing can be adhered to, if possible, whilst the property is vacant. But we are unable to send a contractor if anyone in the house is self-isolating or showing symptoms.
If you can please bear with us during this time as the availability of contractors is more limited than normal due to their own personal circumstances.
Inventories & Inspections
Inventories and Inspections can still go ahead and we will arrange these to be carried out either by observing social distancing or whilst the property is vacant.
Share This Article
Know someone who would like this article? Share it with them.